Medical devices and components for surgical technologies
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro-, insert- and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers.
Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances.
Dock to stock
Learn how dock-to-stock programs can help minimize the amount of effort you need to expend over the long term.
With 50-plus years of experience, we have produced millions of different vascular medical devices and components, including for:
- Ablation Systems/Directional Coronary
- Atherectomy (DCA)
- Biliary stents
- Blood filtration
- Catheter mapping
- Computer assisted surgery
- Coronary stents
- Coronary dilation (balloon) catheters
- Heart pump
- Guide wires
- Guide catheters
- Intravascular radiotherapy
- Peripheral products
- Vascular access
- Vascular grafts
- Vascular sealing devices
- And more!
Our suite of integrated contract manufacturing services, enhanced by our SmartStack® and NeuroStack® technologies, provides a competitive advantage with customizable linear contact systems. Plus, our facility features controlled environments, ISO 7 (class 10,000) cleanrooms and cleanroom production cells with integrated vision systems capable of operating at ISO 5 (class 100) level. *Moldflow® is a registered trademark of Autodesk® Inc.