Medical devices and components for surgical technologies
Take advantage of our full range of capabilities – all in one location – to drive continuity, quality and efficiency into your Class 1, Class II and Class III vascular medical device and component programs. As your single contract manufacturing source, from design for manufacturability through delivery, we:
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro-, insert- and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers.
Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances.
We’ve helped teams like yours meet the industry’s most stringent regulatory requirements where precision, tolerances, validation and timelines are critical. Plus, we’ve earned – and maintain – an impeccable track record for regulatory compliance, meeting deadlines and on-time delivery.
Dock to stock
Learn how dock-to-stock programs can help minimize the amount of effort you need to expend over the long term.
With 50-plus years of experience, we have produced millions of different vascular medical devices and components, including for:
- Ablation Systems/Directional Coronary
- Atherectomy (DCA)
- Biliary stents
- Blood filtration
- Catheter mapping
- Computer assisted surgery
- Coronary stents
- Coronary dilation (balloon) catheters
- Heart pump
- Guide wires
- Guide catheters
- Intravascular radiotherapy
- Peripheral products
- Vascular access
- Vascular grafts
- Vascular sealing devices
- And more!