Medical devices and components for orthopedics
As your single contract manufacturing source, we offer:
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro-, insert- and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers for precision machined components.
- Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances
Conquer the challenges of micro-manufacturing
Learn more about best practices for precisely and reliably producing microparts in “How to Conquer the Challenges of Micro-Manufacturing”.
With 20-plus years of experience in the orthopedic market, we have successfully manufactured devices and components for:
- Dental implants
- Soft tissue fixation devices
Our suite of integrated contract manufacturing services, enhanced by our SmartStack® and NeuroStack® technologies, provides a competitive advantage with customizable linear contact systems. Plus, our facility features controlled environments, ISO 7 (class 10,000) cleanrooms and cleanroom production cells with integrated vision systems capable of operating at ISO 5 (class 100) level. *Moldflow® is a registered trademark of Autodesk® Inc.