Medical devices and components for orthopedics
Our highly skilled team has produced tens of thousands of different Class I, Class II and Class III orthopedic devices and components over the past 20-plus years. As specialists focused exclusively on medical device design, development and manufacturing, we offer the critical understanding of regulatory requirements your program needs.
As your single contract manufacturing source, we offer:
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro-, insert- and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers for precision machined components.
- Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances
We also have an impeccable record of meeting product development deadlines, and a more than 99% on-time delivery rate. That means you can be confident we will help bring your intricate orthopedic products to market – in spec, on time and on budget.
Conquer the challenges of micro-manufacturing
Learn more about best practices for precisely and reliably producing microparts in “How to Conquer the Challenges of Micro-Manufacturing”.
With 20-plus years of experience in the orthopedic market, we have successfully manufactured devices and components for:
- Dental implants
- Soft tissue fixation devices
Our suite of integrated contract manufacturing services, enhanced by our SmartStack® and NeuroStack® technologies, provides a competitive advantage with customizable linear contact systems. Plus, our facility features controlled environments, ISO 7 (class 10,000) cleanrooms and cleanroom production cells with integrated vision systems capable of operating at ISO 5 (class 100) level. *Moldflow® is a registered trademark of Autodesk® Inc.