Neuromodulation medical devices and components
As your single contract manufacturing source, from design for manufacturability through delivery, we offer:
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro-, insert- and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers for precision machined components.
- Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances.
We also offer the cost-effective patented “plug and play” NeuroStack® electrical ring connector technology. The specially designed system from Donatelle can be fully integrated into emerging and existing implantable neuro devices for even more end-to-end consistency and absolute quality.
We help teams like yours meet the industry’s most stringent regulatory requirements, where precision, tolerances, validation and timelines are critical.
Plus, you can be confident your products will be developed and delivered on time, virtually every time, with our:
- Impeccable record of meeting product development deadlines
- More than 99% on-time delivery rate
Conquer the challenges of micro-manufacturing
Learn more about best practices for precisely and reliably producing microparts in “How to Conquer the Challenges of Micro-Manufacturing”.
With 20-plus years of experience in neuromodulation medical devices and components, we have successfully manufactured for:
- Brain aneurysms
- Chronic pain
- Cochlear implants
- Deep brain stimulation and electrical leads
- Inflammatory disease therapy
- Intrathecal infusion pumps
- Migraine headaches
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Obesity treatment
- Otology and neurotology devices
- Spinal cord stimulation and leads
- Tremors and movement disorders
- And more!
Our suite of integrated contract manufacturing services, enhanced by our SmartStack® and NeuroStack® technologies, provides a competitive advantage with customizable linear contact systems. Plus, our facility features controlled environments, ISO 7 (class 10,000) cleanrooms and cleanroom production cells with integrated vision systems capable of operating at ISO 5 (class 100) level. *Moldflow® is a registered trademark of Autodesk® Inc.