Medical devices and components for drug delivery
We provide exactly the level of support you need, from a single manufacturing process to a complete solution, for high- and low-volume needs. Our vertically integrated services span medical device design, development and prototyping through validation, manufacturing, assembly, barcoding, packaging, labeling, sterilization management and delivery.
From design for manufacturability through delivery, we offer:
- 45+ molding machines (5- to 300-ton capacity) to precisely produce molded components – including micro, insert and over-molded.
- 40+ Swiss CNC turning centers and two 5-axis bar-fed machining centers for precision machined components.
- Expertise and experience across all engineered and implantable-grade plastics (including polymers, silicones and PEEK), metals (including stainless steel, titanium and MP35N) and exotic materials.
- Specially designed systems and absolute quality standards to achieve extremely tight tolerances.
Learn about the total value this medical device company gained from relying on Donatelle as a single contract manufacturing source for its drug delivery device.
Rely on our team to give you exactly the support you need. Our expertise for Class I, Class II and Class III drug delivery products includes:
- Disposable delivery systems
- Implantable delivery systems
- Medication pumps
- And more!
Our suite of integrated contract manufacturing services, enhanced by our SmartStack® and NeuroStack® technologies, provides a competitive advantage with customizable linear contact systems. Plus, our facility features controlled environments, ISO 7 (class 10,000) cleanrooms and cleanroom production cells with integrated vision systems capable of operating at ISO 5 (class 100) level. *Moldflow® is a registered trademark of Autodesk® Inc.